Bera Alanya Otel
Bera Hotel Alanya is located in Antalya, Alanya-Konakli region. Bera Hotel Alanya, established on an area of 25000 m2, serves our guests with a non-alcoholic all-inclusive concept. Bera Hotel Alanya is by the sea and has its own private beach, consisting of sand and pebbles. The facility offers special services to its guests with 2 indoor restaurants. You can find the opportunity to have fun and rest in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
• It is obligatory for the guests to share the HEPP code at the entrance to the facility and during the reservation. Guests who do not have a HEPP code will not be accepted to the facility based on the published declaration.
• The entrance to the facility rooms starts from 15.00. Check-out time from the rooms is 11:00 at the latest. Your room usage after 11:00 on the day of departure will be charged.
• The facility also reserves the right to make changes without prior notice due to sudden conditions that may develop during the season (weather conditions, guest demands and any (force major) situation.
• The use of open areas serving at the facility depends on seasonal conditions.
• When you want to check in early Pricing is made considering the availability of the hotel
• Breakfast and lunch on the day of departure are extra charged for early check-ins
• No refunds are made for cancellations of holiday and special period reservations.
• In cancellation and refund requests, the full payment is refunded for cancellations made more than 30 days before the check-in date, 50% refund is made for cancellations made more than 15 days before, and no refund is made for cancellations made 14 days or more before.
• Persons aged 0-6 who do not have their own children and do not have surnames will not be admitted to the hotel in the guests’ own room or in a separate room.
• Guests and their children who do not have an Identity Card, Driver’s License, Passport, Marriage Certificate, and Official Public Institution Personnel Identity Card with Cold Stamped Turkish Identity Numbers are strictly not accepted to the hotel.
• Guests who do not have an identity card with them will not be accepted because they are not official documents, such as their identity card copy, private sector personnel identity cards, association etc. membership cards. Guests who have lost their identity or are not with them because they have changed their identity are required to present their temporary identity documents.
• Pets are not allowed in the facility.
• Our hotel does not offer free accommodation if the covid-19 test is positive at the end of or before the accommodation period of our domestic – international guests. All services during the quarantine period are paid.
• To protect the privacy of our female guests; It is not allowed to use electronic devices such as mobile phones, cameras, tablets in areas used only by female guests. These devices can be entrusted to guest services personnel when entering the designated areas.
Eating and drinking
Non-Alcoholic All Inclusive accommodation; Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet meals are free. Within the brands determined by the facility, some local and foreign soft drinks are free between 10.00 -24.00. Orange juice is chargeable. ‘ We have a 24-hour lobby cafeteria, fresh fruit juice is free of charge.
The open buffet service is provided by the personnel, and if the Ministry is revised, it can be switched to self-service.
Service Hours07.00-10.00 Breakfast10.00-11.00 Late Breakfast
12.30-14.30 Lunch19.00-21.00 Dinner
23.00-00.00 Night DinnerOpen 24 hours lobby Rota Cafe (After 24.00 with charge)12.30 / 17.00 Separate snack Cafe for men and women poolside15.00-16.00 Capa Patisserie
The facility, located at the seafront, has a pier and a 50 m long sand-pebble mixed beach. Sun umbrellas, sun loungers, mattresses are free on the beach and in the pool. Beach towels are provided with a beach card. Beach towels are left in the rooms up to the number of people.
The facility located in Konaklı; It is 2 km from Konakli center, 11 km from Alanya, 130 km from Antalya, 53 km from Alanya-Gazipasa Airport and 120 km from Antalya Airport.
Spa / Wellness
The facility has a heated indoor women’s pool.
General WarningsThere is no alcoholic beverage service at the facility. Friday prayers are performed in the masjid, not outdoors.
Boys up to the age of 6 can enter the women’s section.
Check-in to Bera Hotel Alanya Hotel Rooms starts at 15.00. Check-out time from the rooms is 11:00 at the latest. Pets are not accepted. The use of open spaces in the facility depends on seasonal conditions.
2+2 or 3+1 stays in rooms other than family rooms or some private rooms may create congestion in the room and the extra beds provided may not be in the comfort of a fixed bed.
Non-Alcoholic All Inclusive accommodation at the facilities starts with lunch, includes dinner for the number of nights stayed, and ends with breakfast on the day of departure.If the room to be accommodated is special type rooms such as family room, suite room (and so on), no refund will be made if any of the guests leaving the hotel early.
The location, maps and distance of the hotel to public areas are to provide as much information as possible. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of this information. It is the passenger’s own responsibility to contact the hotel directly to obtain the most up-to-date full location information and directions. The person making the reservation is obliged to enter the names of all persons who will be staying at the hotel correctly. It is the person’s responsibility to ensure that the correct e-mail address and mobile phone number for transfers are entered when making your reservation.
The services offered by the facilities within the concept and the use of some service areas may be limited or closed during the stay according to the circulars and legal regulations within the scope of Covid-19. Some services may not be available partially or completely.
All guests who make a reservation; The facility must comply with all the measures taken by the relevant institutions, especially the Ministry of Health, local institutions/authorities, regarding Covid-19, and provide all the information requested from them within the scope of these measures. Some services to be offered to guests who do not comply with the measures may be terminated. The facility or Didimtur is not responsible for the negative situations that may occur if the guests do not comply with the measures taken within the scope of Covid-19.
Within the scope of Covid-19 measures taken by the relevant public institutions in order to protect the health of the guests; The facility may not accept customers who are diagnosed – contacted or who do not provide the requested information, take them to the isolation room, ask them to leave the facility or take other actions deemed necessary within the scope of the regulations of the relevant public institutions.
Established on an area of 25 000 m², the facility has 334 rooms.
Measures Taken Within the Scope of Covid-19Our Covid-19 MeasuresOur precious guests;Your health and comfort are very important to us. Our priority is to offer you a hygienic and safe accommodation. For this, we would like to briefly share with you the hygiene and cleaning measures we have increased in order to be prepared for the COVID-19 and other possible epidemic risks that may occur later.Due to Covid-19, to our procedures regarding hygiene and cleaning standards in our Bera Hotels;
- The publication named “Operational Considerations for Covid-19 Management” published by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the Accommodation Industry, the statements and recommendations of the Scientific Committee of the TR Ministry of Health,
- Circular and Mandatory Articles published as the Normalization Process in Accommodation Facilities of the TR Ministry of Culture and Tourism,